What else is on this website? Choose your woodland interest to start browsing!
News & Info
- Photo Competition for Actif Woods Wales
- Expressions of interest are invited to host local project officers in Wrexham and Neath Port Talbot
- Coed Lleol jobs in Neath Port Talbot and Wrexham
- British Horse Loggers Charitable Trust Welsh Apprentice - an invitation to apply
- Job application with Coed Lleol
Consultation on the green paper On Forest Protection and Information in the EU: Preparing forests for climate change
Written by Coed Lleol
Wednesday, 26 May 2010The objective of this consultation is to get feedback from the general public on what the public knows about. This green paper raises a series of questions relevant to developing options for future forest protection and information in the EU under a changing climate. The responses from EU institutions, MS, EU citizens and other interested stakeholders will inform and guide Commission considerations regarding any additional action at EU level to better prepare EU forests for climate change, and enhance the fulfilment of their functions. It may also provide input for discussions concerning the possible update of the EU Forest Strategy on climate related aspects. For more information visit the European Commission website.
Inclusion of third party information on this website does not constitute an endorsement nor does it imply any kind of responsibility for the quality of these events, products or services.Website by Aye-aye Design | © Coed Lleol